Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Strings and Such!

Yeah so, not just strings. I got a new guitar. *angelic music*. See, I really wasn't feeling the whole BRIGHT YELLOW thing. And so I found a beautiful "basically just black" Ibanez. It's got a slight transparent finish though, and sounds like a pro :-) I've lovingly named him "Galileo"... no particular reason for the name, I just like it. (So far all my items of importance have been named after historical figures. My car's name is Vincent, as in, Van Gogh, my Ipod's name is Jefferson...) yeah! So, "Leo" hath been named. And yes, Leo is what I call Galileo because it's easier.

()()() I totally would've put a picture of Leo here, but my laptop is...ermmrmememrem.... funny. It likes to hide all my pictures somewhere farrrr away, without my consent. So I apologize. I will get some new pictures of him eventually, I promise! ()()()

In other news, I tried playing "Create in me a clean heart" at church on Sunday.. Epic phailed that one, but, there's always next time. Besides, the people at our church are so amazing and supportive, I hardly feel bad about screwing up the whole song ;-)
"Falling down isn't the hard part, it's the getting back up"
Ain't that the truth? And so, next time, Leo and I will just have to totally shock and amaze everyone, hahaha.
But first, I need to do some work on my transitioning from chord to chord.

Sorry, this post has been pretty much not exciting at all.

Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment